Introducing The Foam Roller That Started a Revolution …. The Vortex Massage Roller !
As more and more people discover the benefits of foam rolling, JCfitness announces the arrival of the newest tool to help with Myofascial Release — the Vortex Massage Foam Roller.
The actual massage foam rolling concept works the same. By slowly rolling over the product, athletes, fitness enthusiasts and physical therapy patients alike use the pressure of their own body weight to massage and lengthen sore muscle tissue. Basically, Self Acupressure.
However, this foam massage roller, is Different.
Justin Blake, President/CEO of JCfitness, comments on how the Vortex Massage Roller varies from standard foam rollers ….
“After looking at the market for foam rollers, we just felt that there was room for a roller that was different and of a higher quality. We had started to look into the rollers that were out there and found that almost all of them were made of EVA Foam. It became clear that EVA Foam was just not durable enough and we felt that by adding a contoured, textured roller we would be providing something that the marketplace would be looking for. “
Contrary to popular belief, you don’t have to be an athlete or a fitness fanatic to own and love using a foam roller. The Vortex Massage Foam Roller is great for anyone suffering from tight, sore muscles — whether your aches and pains were caused by injuries, insufficient stretching, long days carrying around the kids, or just too many hours sitting at a desk. The Vortex is revolutionizing massage rolling technology.
Benefits of Our Unique Vortex Design:
- Releases tension by targeting the small knots that build up in connective tissues including Myofascial and IT bands
- Improves blood circulation throughout skin, fascia, muscles, and even tendons and ligaments
- Lengthens tight muscles, tendons, and ligaments
- Increases flexibility
- Aids in injury prevention
- Assists in muscle alignment, which, in turn, promotes mobility
- Massaging lower back, quads, hamstrings, lats, glutes, IT bands or any other large muscle group
- Completing core body training
- Supplementing Yoga and Pilates workouts
- Performing Physical Therapy exercises
- Increasing blood flow to muscles prior to a workout
- Restoring muscles, post-workout
This Vortex Massage Roller is the best way that I have found to effectively align, massage and relax my back. At work I am on my feet for 8-10 hours a day at a stressful job taking care of others; when I get home I am relieved by the self massage that I get from a simple roll on the Vortex. I feel that other foam rollers I have used in the past were not sturdy or durable enough to pop and rub the stress away. However, with the tough PVC-like core, I know it will withstand daily use by a bigger guy like me. Being a larger man, I appreciate that it is long enough to use as both a vertical and horizontal massage roller so that I can really work out the tight spots in my lower back, where I hold most of my stress. Although, I don’t necessarily use it in this way, I am sure it would be great for exercise or fitness junkies. This roller might be a bit pricier than other foam rollers but is definitely worth the money!
As a salesman, avid golfer and father of two, I put my body through the ringer 7 days a week! As soon as I saw this muscle roller, I knew I had to have one! I don’t have the time to work out like I used to and from head to toe, my body isn’t recovering like it used to. I’ve used the Vortex just about every day since I got it and the deep tissue massage is AMAZING! My back, shoulders, legs and even my hammies feel 1000% percent better – so is my golf game! I feel like I’ve got more energy to chase after the kids and I’m not as wiped out at the end of the day. I also like the fact that the rubberized foam roller is sturdy and easy to clean after a work out at home. I’ve tried a few other foam rollers and I’ve been disappointed but not this time! This one looks like it’s gonna last for a long time but if it doesn’t, I’ll definitely order again!
I think this roller is great! It does take time to get used to it. The roller is well made and built for the long haul. A DVD or pdf info guide would definitely make it even better! There are several emails of with infomation on how to use this but I opted out of receiving the emails too early. If the email information was sent in the beginning I would have rated this higher. To be fair the manufacturers provided great customer service and were very responsive to all the questions I had.
I would highly reccommend this roller – it is money well spent!
Features of the Vortex Massage Roller:
- 18” in length x 5” in diameter – convenient for travel, but still long enough to massage broader muscle regions
- Light weight – only 1.5 lbs
- Durable rubbery foam exterior – strong enough for a deep tissue massage with just the right amount of give
- Easy to Clean after a great workout
- Sturdy plastic inner core – resilient and provides superior support
- Contoured surface – helical texture for ideal pressure on sore tissue areas
- High quality material – EN71 certified and PAH’s free
Our manufacturers specialize in the production of fitness, body-sculpting and power training goods. Their factory has passed ISO9001 certification and the audits of well-known buyers, as they have solid relationships with many elite US businesses.
Our Guarantee — The Vortex Massage Roller is backed by a 30-day, no hassle, return guarantee and a one-year manufacturer’s warranty against defects in material and workmanship.